Monday, November 10, 2008

Kings of Tennis Tournament












UPDATE: Event has been cancelled!

I know, wrong picture but it's the best I could do.

The “Kings of Tennis” tournament from Nov 14 to 16 is going to be huge and it is definitely on, promises organizer co-chairman Arianna Teoh. “Speculations about the event being cancelled are untrue," she said.

Top players like Bjorn Borg, Mats Wilander, Stefan Edberg and Ilie Nastase will represent Europe, while Pete Sampras, John McEnroe, Marcelo Rios and Roy Emerson will represent the United States.

The event will also be telecast live to 45 countries and consist of singles and doubles matches.

Count me in. I'll be in front of my TV watching.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

hcfoo said...

Hi there! Hahaha, great post with sarcasm there... I can't wait for Friday too...